[p2p-research] controversy: GM foods and organic agriculture

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:52:48 CEST 2009

The real imperialism (your word) was done a century and more ago.  Let the
British stop drinking tea for pennies a cup.  Let's fix that first if we
care about the people.  I recommmend people in France stop buying cheap
green beans from Senegal and people in Switzerland and Austria stop stealing
cocoa and coffee from Africa before they preach on how farmers should
operate there.  The French have done endless evil in Africa.  Fix that
first.

Ryan Lanham