[p2p-research] further contribution by David Ronfeldt on p2p as successor system

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Sat May 23 10:26:56 CEST 2009

Great. Now personal insults.

I suggest you look up the definition of sociopath and you;ll find out you're
looking in the mirror

I suggested LOGIC as the basis of any rules not Arbitrariness.

Logic, not Crowd Rule. Not Top Down Rule. Just Logic: i.e. if Google hides
long messages, let's find out what is the ax length it treats as normal and
let's use that. Else, it is an arbitrary decision.

If you call sticking to logic over arbitrary decisions sociopathic, I
suggest you pursue higher education, or even college.

Marc

--

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256