[p2p-research] Peer Governance of This List

Matt Cooperrider mattcooperrider at gmail.com
Sun May 24 02:10:32 CEST 2009

Hello P2P List,

I followed the recent netiquette dispute somewhat.  For my part, I have had
trouble keeping up with the list, mainly because it takes so much extra
mental effort to draw out the discussions I am interested in from everything
else.  I thought about some technical solutions to improve the situation,
but I realized that any such move would need to have buy-in from the group
to be successful.  That made me think, more generally, that we have a
commons here that we could be more actively governing to our mutual
benefit.  At the very least it's an opportunity to theorize together in a
contained setting that we know intimately.

Anyone want to take a stab at framing the discussion?

Matt

--
http://mudball.net - get your awesome out
http://mattcoop.com - about me