[p2p-research] further contribution by David Ronfeldt on p2p as successor system

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:58:39 CEST 2009

David:

I think you're right about relations between the four forms whether in TIMN
or Fiske's notation.

For example, what I want for myself is Communal Sharing WITHOUT Authority
Ranking, and rules and norms that are set by others represent a type of
Authority Ranking even if people who are actually "in charge" politically
speaking defer to the rules and norms rather than take ownership of them.

I'm not familiar with TIMN but I'll read up to familiarize.

Your answer supplies what I was missing.

Thank you.

Marc