[p2p-research] Continuation of Money Flow Thread

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:46:13 CEST 2009

I've noticed that I can't cut messages down in size when I'm replying from a
tiny phone screen. It would take 5 actual minutes to select and scroll down
on a Blackberry.

But I believe the admins have relaxed the limit already since I stopped
getting bounces when replying to that long chain on money flow...

The logical limit should be what Google considers good length for a message
to show up close to the top of search results... as opposed to a limit
chosen based on personal choice be it our invdividual preference or the
admins.