[p2p-research] leaving this list

Stefan Merten smerten at oekonux.de
Fri May 22 20:21:03 CEST 2009

Hi!

2 days ago Marco Fioretti wrote:
> However, I will unsubscribe from this list immediately after sending
> this message, since I pay for my email bandwidth and there is no point
> to waste it receiving a list working like this.

BTW: I'm not really reading this list. The traffic and the noise level
is *far* too high for my limited time. I just skim through the
subjects but given the bad manners on this list setting correct
subjects this is also more or less pointless. I'm saying this just in
case someone tries to address me via this list.

						Grüße

						Stefan