[p2p-research] excellent contribution on flow money by Martien van Steenbergen

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:36:32 CEST 2009

Not only that but every design contains the seed for its own destruction.

So we have to give credit to capitalism for lasting as long as it has.
However, that's like giving credit to cancer as a disease for lasting
for as long as it has.

Agreed on permanent integration and dialog, even constant evolution,
or agile-ism.

I wonder if unconditional communal sharing qualifies as a basic type
or subtype of relationship.

Marc