[p2p-research] excellent contribution on flow money by Martien van Steenbergen

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 06:02:25 CEST 2009

So, I have a problem with the following:

- Ryan stresses the dichotomy planning/market, though he recognizes
transeconomism

- Marc and Patrick reply with ideal technical/social solutions which could
be implemented, but aren't

So the only solution is peaceful co-existence, i.e. let the markets exist
with good regulation to avoid the negative externalities, but let us
continue to experiment continuously with other modes, and have a society
which allows this process to happen. This is in fact what I mean with the
Partner State, which becomes an arbiter between the 3 modes, and not just
two.

Michel