[p2p-research] excellent contribution on flow money by Martien van Steenbergen

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri May 22 05:54:37 CEST 2009

The P2P Energy Economy model is a thought model or a model of could be
possible.

To the best of my knowledge, no one has used predictive inventory systems
(aka just-in-time inventory) outside the current dollar based economy.

When you say "market economy" it's confusing to me because the P2P Energy
Economy does have a market. It's just designed differently for sustainable
abundance rather than the manipulative game playing, profit extracting,
cruel, abusive and wonderful model that we have today.

--

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256