[p2p-research] further contribution by David Ronfeldt on p2p as successor system

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri May 22 04:55:18 CEST 2009

<<
Also, I use the partner state rather than the nexus state, I have to reread
what you mean by that. But the partner state is a neutral arbiter between
the 3 modes (centralizing governance, decentralized markets, distributed
peer production by civil society based communities) and 'enables and
empowers the direct production of social value.

I don't see a mention of the individual.

The individual in the model above has been replaced with a faceless 'peer'
as a new word for cog in the wheel (of a civil society based community)

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcfawzi