[p2p-research] excellent contribution on flow money by Martien van Steenbergen

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:15:15 CEST 2009

Ryan

It's all this game playing that needs to stop You're aware if it and
describe it well. Why perpetuate it? It's possible that a feast is worth
exactly the amount of total median energy it takes to produce it (based on
'raw resources + labor + skills' costing model for prepared food)  plus a
fixed profit margin (for reinvestment/growth)

I do not find a single correct and complete argument that tells me why it's
impossible to price things for what they cost in raw resources + labor +
skills plus a fixed margin of profit.

If you can present a coherent fully logical and logically provable argument
as to why such pricing model would be unfeasible then that would be a
surprise for me. I believe it is a lot of tedious accounting but not
fundamentally flawed to price things at median cost in energy plus some
margin.

Marc

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256