[p2p-research] p2presearch Digest, Vol 19, Issue 157

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:03:18 CEST 2009

Hi Franz,

I removed the oekonux group from the main page, but not deleted, pending the
plans of Alex Rollin, who I think started it,

The awards page was created after your call in Manchester, but since you
since said that you would not push or lead this issue, I think it will be
stillborn as well. I can remove it from main page as well ... I would not
delete this one, as at some point, the issue might be re-ignited if someone
volunteers.

I've no idea what the last group is really about, but I think it was about
hosting in real life?

Michel

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Franz Nahrada <f.nahrada at reflex.at> wrote:

> p2presearch at listcultures.org schreibt:
> >If you have specific themes, why not initiate a specific discussion in our
> >Ning Forum, one separate item for each topic, and address them temporarily
> >at first, i.e. initiate a particular discussion at a particular time, then
> >move on ...
> >
> >But I repeat, really from 5 years experience now, if nobody is willing to
> >do
> >the effort, it won't happen,
> >
> >Michel
>

> I strongly support this idea; you can subscribe and unsubscribe tto a
> topic in NING, and you can always give short accounts with links here..
>
> The best thing is to activate our NING groups. Actuially I was surprised
> that there are only 3 groups there and one of them was created on a
> subject that I proposed. What a surprise!
>
> So we have
>
> http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/group/p2pawards  (waiting for maintainer)
>
> http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/group/oekonux  (kind of temporary, should be
> deleted)
>
> http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/group/hostingp2pinitiatives
>
> I agree that it is good to have constant reporting on the development of
> topics in one place, could be here.
>
> This is also the place where new topics could be born and discussed before
> moving to their respective group....
>
> Franz

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com