[p2p-research] labour, capital and p2p

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Wed May 20 08:27:58 CEST 2009

Michel,

Regarding religions, and the repackaging of their founder's spiritual
enligtenment and moral ideals as laws or principles handed from an all
powerful, ruling god, I agree that such an end is not desirable.

However, the purpose of life is not to get our way or our say (easy to
say, hard to practice) but to just be present, be awake.

So I'm still against the idea of upholding and defending some
convictions or principles that we ourselves came up with!

But otherwise I'm with you.

Marc

--

Marc Fawzi