[p2p-research] p2presearch Digest, Vol 19, Issue 153

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 13:12:33 CEST 2009

Hi Marco,

I understand your and other's concerns, but it all comes down to human
effort, and I hope you understand how big my effort already is.

I'm personally happy with the list: I find it consistently interesting, with
an extremely low noise level, and the volume does not bother me. For lists
in which I'm only marginally interested, and where volume is therefore a
problem for me, I put them in my feedreader, and check them out once or
twice a month, selecting the subject headings that draw my interest. Indeed,
if an interesting item is hidden behind a wrong subject, I would miss it,
but then, we're missing out millions of things, and luckily so ...

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com