[p2p-research] p2presearch Digest, Vol 19, Issue 153

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:27:46 CEST 2009

If you have specific themes, why not initiate a specific discussion in our
Ning Forum, one separate item for each topic, and address them temporarily
at first, i.e. initiate a particular discussion at a particular time, then
move on ...

But I repeat, really from 5 years experience now, if nobody is willing to do
the effort, it won't happen,

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com