[p2p-research] negative interest at NYT

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Mon May 18 19:40:06 CEST 2009

Patrick

I think the idea of giving a portion of an enterprise to each paying
consumer (as they buy more goods/services from that enterprise) is a
fantastic one.

I think it's time has come.

The hard part is SEC rules (fucking stupid, and not evolving at the speed of
change that's happening) dictate that such a model cannot happen.

Marc

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcfawzi