[p2p-research] Fwd: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 18:33:07 CEST 2009

I must say this has become incomprehensible to me.

Stefan, as I understand it, seems to want to abandon certain concepts of
property, but I'm not sure.  I really wish someone would try a position
paper for oekonux that expresses the core ideas in any language in
straightforward terms.  For now, I have no idea what you are talking about.
It appears to be nonsense to me, at least.  I want to be wrong about that,
but I cannot gather enough of the basic ideas for any of it to make sense.

Ryan Lanham