[p2p-research] labour, capital and p2p

Wittel, Andreas andreas.wittel at ntu.ac.uk
Sun May 17 16:04:25 CEST 2009

Ryan,
the intensification of income differences is not something that happened in the 19th century, but in the last four decades.
Are you suggesting, that knowledge and information-driven production will somehow undo this development? If so, how would you explain the following parallel: Exactly at that moment when information and knowledge became the motor for economic development (from the 1970s onwards), the gap in income differences opened up significantly.
Andreas