[p2p-research] Fwd: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 04:25:10 CEST 2009

Please Stefan,

read the sentence again, use your brain, and use the full context of the
dialogue to understand that interests makes it indeed interesting to keep
your money in the  bank. Explain to me how you would get interest under your
cushion, I would be very very curious.

I'm trying to put the conflict behind, but if you descend to such levels of
ridiculousness, it makes it very difficult. Please, let's put that behind
thus.

Michel

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Stefan Merten <smerten at oekonux.de> wrote:

> Hi Michel!
>
> Yesterday Michel Bauwens wrote:
> > This I find particulary intruguing, who could have ever said what you
> claim,
> > see your citation just below, since the very argument of the monetary
> > re-design communities is that it is the interest itself, which favours
> > accumulation? Surely you must know that only children can believe in the
> > tooth fairy and that money would grow under a cushion? It really baffles
> me
> > you could come up with something like that.
> >
> > So please if you can reference a quote of anyone on list-en having said
> > that, I would be very very curious.
>
> Michel, you rather quickly forget what you say:
>
>  The political issue is the following: interest breeds accumulation,
>  since it becomes interesting to keep your money,
>                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>  -- http://www.oekonux.org/list-en/archive/msg05675.html
>
> I'm glad that you needed only a week to learn that you are wrong on
> this and meanwhile yourself say this is stupid.
>
> Apart from this I would *really* appreciate if you could stop making a
> difference in one question a power play. I don't have an issue with
> you on power relations. If you have one with me then I'd invite you to
> sort this out by private mail.
>

>                                                Grüße
>
>                                                Stefan

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation: