[p2p-research] Article series about the Fourth Oekonux Conference

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Fri May 15 17:59:31 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I've written a series of reports about the Fourth Oekonux Conference, which
took part in Manchester at the end of March.

* Part 1: Notes from the Fourth Oekonux Conference:
http://www.keimform.de/2009/04/01/notes-from-the-fourth-oekonux-conference-i/
* Part 2: Open Hardware Challenges and Ambitions:
http://www.keimform.de/2009/04/15/ox4-notes-ii-open-hardware-challenges-and-ambitions/
* Part 3: Money and Patterns:
http://www.keimform.de/2009/05/04/ox4-notes-iii-money-and-patterns/
* Part 4: Case Study of a Large Free Software Project:
http://www.keimform.de/2009/05/15/ox4-notes-iv-case-study/

Might be of interest for some of the people here.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian at siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
"I'm on the run from the Killer B's."
  "Pardon? What have killer bees to do with?..."
  "B for Belief. B for Belonging. The B's that lead to most of the killing
in the world. If you don't Belong among us, then you're our inferior, or
our enemy, or both; and you can't Belong with us unless you Believe what we
Believe. Maybe not even then, but it certainly helps. Our religion, our
party, our tribe, our town, our school, our race, our nation. Believe.
Belong. Behave. Or Be damned."
        -- Tom Robbins, Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates