[p2p-research] Fwd: [ox-en] No more money trickery propagandaplease (was: Re: Explanation of interest)

Wittel, Andreas andreas.wittel at ntu.ac.uk
Wed May 13 13:53:28 CEST 2009

Hi Michel,

this is probably the wrong place to discuss the history of left
movements in certain countries and I don't have a theory that can
explain why there were cases where the German radical left got it wrong.
I simply object that your method of using one quote and then making
generalisations is particularly helpful. IMO the German radical left
becomes unfairly discredited in this version.

If I remember this right, the debate between you and Stefan started with
a disagreement about the relationship between the financial markets and
the general economies, with a disagreement whether this is a financial
crisis or a crisis of capitalism. For me this is THE most important
issue at the moment, and I will post a few comments on this in the next
few days when I've got a bit more time.

Andreas