[p2p-research] Fwd: About Your Post: There is such a thing as peer money

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:56:21 CEST 2009

Hi Michael, Michel,

I scanned it quickly.

Any attempt in this direction is bound to be very interesting.

I do not see how it's related to peer money, but it is certainly
related to solving collaboration problems.

It could potentially solve the collaboration issues we've all
experienced with one discussion list or another, but  I'm not sure how
natural it would be for people to adopt... and how effective.

I'll give it a second read and see if it make sense to leverage it in
my current projects then report back to this thread.

Thanks for sharing.

Marc

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Michel Bauwens
<michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Feel free to share info about your project on this  list, or via our Ning
> forum!
>
> Michel

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256