[p2p-research] Algorithmic sustainable design

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Mon May 11 07:19:13 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 12:00:34 PM +0700, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> impressive
> From: Nikos Salingaros <yxk833 at my.utsa.edu>
>
>> a page of online lectures so that you can judge for yourself.
>> http://zeta.math.utsa.edu/~yxk833/algorithmic.html

Nikos,

After Michel forwarded your page to the p2p-research list, I've had
just a quick look at 2/3 of your slideshows. I fond them very
interesting, indeed, and for this very reasing I would like to suggest
to make the related videos available in other formats too, if
possible. The RealPlayer ones already published don't work on Linux,
not without tweaking the system at least.

Regards,
		Marco Fioretti
		Digital Rights writings -> http://mfioretti.com
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84