[p2p-research] Fwd: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please (was: Re: Explanation of interest)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 09:11:06 CEST 2009

Please note that after this email I will no longer cooperate with Stefan,
and that includes work on the book project,

From: Stefan Merten <smerten at oekonux.de>
Date: Sat, May 9, 2009 at 12:43 AM
Subject: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please (was: Re:
Explanation of interest)
To: list-en at oekonux.org
Cc: Stefan Merten <smerten at oekonux.de>

Hi Michel and other money tickery advocates!

Last week (8 days ago) Michel Bauwens wrote:
> The political issue is the following: interest breeds accumulation, since
it
> becomes interesting to keep your money,

Again I only can hope that you know that this is propaganda. If this
would be true it would suffice to keep money under the cushion to get
interest. This is obvioulsy wrong. You get only interest if you give
your money away (as explained in the beginning of this sub-thread).

Again: I would kindly ask you to stop this money trickery propaganda.

> An example are the gothic cathedrals, built in a period of
> demurrage, such long term thinking and value investment is impossible in
an
> interest-based system.

This is propaganda and I guess you know it. Please stop it.

                                               Grüße

                                               Stefan
Web-Site: http://www.oekonux.org/
Contact: projekt at oekonux.de