[p2p-research] "Many of us will not send mail to gmail.com"

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:55:48 CEST 2009

opportunities are like fish ... someone with the right bait at the
right place and right time will catch this particular opportunity...
all we can do now is point out that there is a giant tuna in the lake
and a big prize to whomever catches it.. many will try and fail or
catch smaller fish but one will succeed.. that's how it has played out
all these years, it's almost guaranteed.