[p2p-research] Implications of Alpha

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:49:59 CEST 2009

Hi Ryan,

the point for me is that the system would be enhancing/combining the
existing collective intelligence from mankind, and the algorythms that we
have invented for it ... so, metaphysically speaking, I see no really
profound metaphysical change, just a continuation of building out the
noosphere, as we have been doing increasingly well since the development of
computer networks (what for me was a phase transition was the global
capability for many to many communication, everything else flowing from that
bifurcation point)

Michel