[p2p-research] "Many of us will not send mail to gmail.com"

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:47:48 CEST 2009

There is no way for a data center, no matter how large it is, to match
the storage capacity of a fully redundant p2p storage architecture, so
your email can be stored in the p2p cloud, in geographically
always-redundant manner. Obviously, with each new paradigm there are
challenges that get worked out over time and with accumulation of
expertise.

I disagree with the notion that just because Google makes it
convenient that we should stop the process of creative destruction
that is so essential to growth.

So there is a stark disagreement here centering around convenience vs
principle (or more specifically your convenience and my principle)

hope that helps.

Marc

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256