[p2p-research] P2P Email

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Sat May 9 17:06:07 CEST 2009

You're not exactly the average person. You're a researcher, speaker,
advocate, etc. I assume focused on p2p and social implications.

Therefore, there is no way to equate yourself to a soccer mom, an
accountant, or a tradesman. Those represent average people in the
context of technical aptitude/willingness to think, tinker and
experiment.

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcfawzi