[p2p-research] P2P Email

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Sat May 9 11:24:09 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I am very sorry for using words like "dumb" and "very wrong" What I
mean and I mean this genuinely is that that the argument, separate
from its author, is "dumb" or "very wrong"

So no offense Marco, sorry if it comes across differently

Having said that, I realize that even arguments have feelings,
separate from the author, so I'll keep my tone in check with respect
to what I see wrong about the argument.

Marc