[p2p-research] P2P Email

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:34:30 CEST 2009

btw, re: marco's way.. that's how email runs in 99% of companies with
over 100 employees... but does not become "p2p" until it's pervasive!
which it can't be because of the NAT issue in IPv4 (and the imperfect
NAT traversal/hole-punching solutions just not good enough for
pervasive wide spread use)

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcfawzi