[p2p-research] Fwd: Worker Co-op Conf Brochure etc

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:45:30 CEST 2009

I'm not including the attachments, you can ask them from Mary, see below.

If you're interested in attending a coops conference in the US, there are
lodging scholarships available,

From: Mary Hoyer <mhoyer22 at comcast.net>
Date: Wed, May 6, 2009 at 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: Worker Co-op Conf Brochure etc
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Michel--
This sounds interesting.  We have some money for scholarships, but it's for
registration/food/lodging and not travel, and applications go through a
committee.  Hope you can make it!

Here's the info:

Mary Hoyer, Lead Organizer
ECWD 09