[p2p-research] List of articles on Indium/Gallium Supplies

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:52:45 CEST 2009

I think new scientist covered it

one more reason to recycle every inch of it

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19426051.200-earths-natural-wealth-an-audit.html

(when waste recycling/street cleaning is going to be hip)

http://blogs.wsj.com/informedreader/2007/05/25/a-metal-scare-to-rival-the-oil-scare/

consumers should be taught which bits of their devices whould be handled,
and how

Paola Di Maio,