[p2p-research] Venture Communism or social capitalism

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:45:48 CEST 2009

Hi Georg,

I am very interested in the development of the MetaCurrency brand and
ecology, as an aggregator enabling collaboration, and the current
resonnance/spirit and intentions of the MetaCurrency project. I have had a
brief contact with Arthur , Fernanda , Jean-Francois, ... ( whom I bcc )  I
also remember the openmoney ning : http://openmoney.ning.com/

Thanks for your interest in some of the axioms of the spatial post symbolic
language.

Some of the pages I wrote are still available on the web archive :

http://web.archive.org/web/20080119072546/oikoumene.coforum.net/processdimensions

I ll try to sum it up:

- First, emergent data bases of relations.
>From my current view on it, everything is relations, and relations can be
objectified and allow for new relations to be made at higher levels of
abstraction.

Objects/relations mutually define each other, from the point of view of the
observer.
The observer can move its view along the system of relations.

I do not currently think about defining a specific grammar , as Levi seems
to do with Ieml : http://www.ieml.org/spip.php?rubrique52&lang=en ,
yet I do, for example, imagine it would be fun to integrate Levi's grammar
as a set of relations which can add itself to the emergent database, and
allow for comparisons, and visualizing the position if its set of relations
compared to other sets of relations/objects in the database.

So I would prefer letting the emergent set of relations, through the
visualization of its layers of abstractions, let its own grammar appear, by
visualizing the dimensions of meaning and various patterns that come out of
it, allowing us after words to create interpretations.

The post symbolic language would be a system which would for example also
allow the zoom in/out of the emergent (networked) database of relations.  It
can build itself on existing definitions of relations - including all verbal
and pictographic , etc definitions for sets of relations.  The database is
inclusive, although the observer can choose its point of view, and potential
filters on its point of view. I can for example compare sets of relations
for objects related the object(word related to "energy" in english, and in
mandarin chinese.

I tried to create a collection of related topics and projects on
http://delicious.com/deliciousdante/ReferenceMaps?setcount=100

---

- Secondly, in this emergent networked data base or relations ( we already
have access to a huge data base of relations, via the internet - but its not
yet the visual immersive interface I dream of )

one can also include axioms related to the process dimensions,
which create relations which are objects ( depending on the point of view of
the observer )

The process dimensions start with 0,1,2,3

0 = inspiration
1 = trust
2 = action
3 = contemplation

some drawings :
https://www.registeredcommons.org/view/167/0/8066

there is a positive and a negative values of each of these, determining the
consciousness of the process dimension.

It is a non-linear system, and the values of consciousness can, when
observed from a broader brane that contains another process dimension,
reverse its flow.

It would be possible to use this to visualize the consciousness of the
systems in which we operate and/or that we create, using it as a tool to
visualize how to maximize opportunities according to intentions.

It would also allow to see relations between process dimensions.

It are basic elements on which one can build to visualize non-linear
systems.
I like to call such approach " simple complexity ".

I made a collection of related links on

http://delicious.com/deliciousdante/processdimensions?setcount=100

One could for example see the consciousness of the processes of a exchanges
information system based on addicted debt ( such as a monetary system where
money is created through debt on which there is interest ) ,

and compare it with the consciousness of processes of a exchanges
information system based on reversed debt/debt to intention/request for
support , met by support,

and also the potential interactions between them.

But easiest would be to talk about it face to face, and navigate into such
systems by using my hands as a way of expressing the position of the objects
towards each other.

The people that usually grasp such system easily are usually conceptual
minded people, who are at ease with visualizing spaces, and movement in and
between spaces.

In some cases, I can start a conversation with a person that sees it, about
complex topics and how processes interact with each other, and with what
consciousness, through using the process dimensions.

Developing a software that would make this available to all would be
awesome, and useful, I believe, as a meta-cortex - a holoptic system. in
which we can all collaborate.