[p2p-research] Venture Communism or social capitalism

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:08:44 CEST 2009

Hy Ryan

I share your interest in , if I understand properly,

studying feed back loops in a system of choices in p2p dynamics,
and how this emergent system of choices in a distributed system :

- enables the system of peers to dynamically adapt its relations ( aka: it
learns ? and adapts ? )

- enables a peer in a system of peers to understand sets of relations and
use such understanding in the choices in can contribute when being past of a
distributed system of peers.

----

In other words,

The feedback loops between participation of peers to an environment and the
positioning of choices of each peer in such environment - through actions
and choices which can raise questions, and through materials documenting
such processes.