[p2p-research] scarcity of water

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sun May 3 17:43:58 CEST 2009

example of induced scarcity:

when I arrive in Scotland long period in Asia
at the airport I looked for a water drinking fountain
I was surprised that there is not dringing water
if you are thirsty you buy water at a bout 1.65 per small bottle
Horrified I tried to fill up by bottle from the tap in the washing room,
which was full of chlorine.
In Scotland the quality of water is very high, just that in public places
there is not access to water, nor in schools, nor in public buildings