[p2p-research] the abundance of art

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:38:00 CEST 2009

Better still, maybe the physical object we "see" is not the object that
is.... maybe it is A LOT MORE than what our eyes tell us and maybe our other
senses, including senses we don't know of scientifically, are telling us
something about the original physical object (e.g. the original painting)
that make us see it's uniqueness even if it's atomically identical to 10
million other copies of itself.

When it comes to digital objects our senses tell us that the identical
digital copy is indeed identical to the original.

That's the only feasible explanation I have, i.e. that physical objects have
more to them than we can sense using our known senses.

So the conclusion I'm making is that we are either irrational by design or
the world around us is not what it seems.