[p2p-research] the abundance of art

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:13:01 CEST 2009

very important questions indeed

but  scarcity and uniqueness and rarity are not synonms nor are semantically
equivalent, imho

same as

value and price are not synonyms

a unique piece of art is of no practical use really
 when hungry or thirsty, its trade value that can generate
a breadcrumb, and I agree, thats where the whole economic mechanism builds
on and distorts the real value of things