[p2p-research] Venture Communism or social capitalism

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sun May 3 12:47:54 CEST 2009

Lemme traduce for the non german speakers

the essence of the passage is

us trend forecaster Rushoff is convinced that complementary or parallel
curriencies will boom in the near future, the logical next step in the
evolution of money, as reported by Portfolion online magazine, one such
example is craigs bucks,  the currenc of craigslist

...hehe, all those yeears in school, for something....

--
Paola Di Maio,