[p2p-research] the abundance of art

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sun May 3 02:54:11 CEST 2009

oh yes, found it

(sorry if not directly relevant to p2p, but definitely
a collective, and part of the commons imho)

just for completeness

the one i saw in Germany years ago was the Prinzhorn collection
http://www.prinzhorn.uni-hd.de/beispiele/himmel_eng.shtml

discussed here  in a broader context
http://www.gseart.com/exhibitions.asp?ExhID=455

--