[p2p-research] Venture Communism or social capitalism

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:30:03 CEST 2009

> I personally feel limited by words, and logic,
> although they are great existing tools.
> I sometimes find it fun to play with them,
> but more and more appreciate the non-linear intuitive perceptions,
> which are more difficult to express in a more linear logical process.

same here too, but we end up sounding a bit freakish, wich i take the
liberty cause its saturday afternoon, and the output of this list is non
normative

(and just hope that the people we exchange with on the logical list during
the week, do not read our seemingly disconnected attempts to verbalise and
conclude that indeed a split personality can maintain hidden functionality
during weekdays)

> I look forward to some kind of ( immersive, emergent, spatial ? )
> post-symbolic language that could enable much greater synthesis.

look no further!! Art, Music, Poetry are just that, although they are not
used as such, andend up becoming purely cosmetic and entertainment, real art
is power of expression and communication beyond verbal language

advertisers are the only one making use of that power

It took me a while to understand cubism, but when I worked it out, the
visible/natural  reality seemed a bit clearer

> Some kind of big heuristic map with infinite dimensions that enables to see
> all relations with all relations, at infinite levels of abstractions, browse
> them, and build on them, enabling comparisons of dimensions of meaning
> relations.

try picasso,

> In such form of expression, especially when a great number of data bases
> with a great diversity of relations would be connected,
>
> one would could "decide" to "use" and build information all together and in
> a more integral way, as every relation can be seen as having an impact on
> all other relations in the dimensions of meaning of such post symbolic
> language. ( in which processes, and the consicousness processes are being
> experienced, could also be seen - I can send some axioms I dreamed of to
> anyone interested )

yes, let s bring the expressive power of art and music into our language
lets get free from the logical and mathematical constraints , yippie...

although not everyone may be able to follow immediately, hopefolly everyone
will enjoy more in the end....

only atoms and space exist anyway, the rest is just opinion (democritus was
it?)

--
Paola Di Maio,