[p2p-research] [p2pf] Re: Fundable and Michel Computer

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri May 1 06:35:04 CEST 2009

Michel,

This is a popular Acer netbook model w/ 8.9" screen, 1GB RAM, 16G Solid
State Drive (never lose data to hard disk crash, and faster boot time)
running Windows XP and priced at $279.

We've collectively raised $225 (after Fundable's 10% fee) + $100 (from Ryan)
which comes up to $325, so that just covers the tax and ground shipping.

 [image: ACER Aspire One 8.9" ATOM1.6Hz 1G-Mem 16G-SSD 3-Cell-Bat
BLACK]<javascript:popupWindow('http://netbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=1')>
<javascript:popupWindow('http://netbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=1')>
 [image: ACER Aspire One 8.9" ATOM1.6Hz 1G-Mem 16G-SSD 3-Cell-Bat BLACK]
larger image <http://netbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=1>
ACER Aspire One 8.9" ATOM1.6Hz 1G-Mem 16G-SSD 3-Cell-Bat BLACK $279.00

   - Model: AA110-1137
   - 7 Units in Stock
   - Manufactured by: Acer

Specification

   - *Mfr Part Number: *AOA110-1137/LU.S320B.025
   - *Processor: *Intel Atom Processor N270 (1.6GHz, 512KB L2 Cache, FSB
   533MHz)
   - *Chipset: *Intel 945GSE
   - *Memory: *1GB (2x 512MB) DDR2-533 Memory
   - *Display: *8.9" WSVGA (1024x600) Wide Screen LCD
   - *Graphics Module: *Intel GMA 950 Graphics Controller
   - *SSD: *16GB (8GB internal/8GB external) NAND flash memory SSD
   - *Audio: *Integrated Audio CODEC; Built-in Stereo Speakers
   - *Connectivity: *10Base-T/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet; 802.11b/g Wireless
   LAN
   - *Interface: *3x USB Port; 1x VGA Port; 1x RJ45 LAN Port; 1x
   Headphone-out; 1x Microphone-in
   - *Card Reader: *Multi-in-1 Card Reader, Support SD, MMC, MS, MS PRO, xD
   - *Camera: *Integrated WebCam
   - *Battery Pack: *3-cell lithium ion Battery
   - *Color: *Black
   - *AC Adapter: *30 Watt AC Adapter
   - *Dimensions (WxDxH): *9.8 x 6.7 x 1.1 inch / 249 x 170 x 29 mm
   - *Weight: *2.2 lbs
   - *Operating System: *Windows XP Home Editon