[p2p-research] [p2p energy economy] Worldchanging: Open Intellectual Property as a Sustainability Accelorator

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 06:37:10 CEST 2009

Not if they're renewable with random re-selection of people from a set of
equally qualified members for each node in the hierarchy. How is such a
hierarchy unsustainable?

Having said that, we need to define 'sustainable'

To me "sustainable" means "possible to sustain for a significant, prolonged
period" not "possible to perpetuate"