[p2p-research] How Open Money Ought to Work

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:42:41 CET 2009

So wouldn't this offload the cost of the incentive from the government or
treasury (in case of tax credits) to the seller (who in the case of CO2
reduction technology could be a hybrid car manufacturer) because the seller
has to accept local currency at a higher exchange rate than they can sell it
for...?