[p2p-research] Obama's reversal of promises = pathological lying?

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 05:14:06 CET 2009

Skip to 45:00 minutes through the video and wait for a recount of of Obama's
reversal of promises.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Then forward to 1:01:00 and watch Greenspan saying on PBS that the Federal
Reserve is above the President and above Congress.

Seeing how pathological lying (or pathological reversal of promises) allowed
people that I know intimately to manipulate and deceive their employees,
partners, and investors and as a result profit in the tens of millions of
dollars I can see clearly why Obama finds it tempting and irresistible to
use the same method.

In fact, one can argue that mega success in America is achieved through
pathological lying, manipulation and legally protected theft.