[p2p-research] [p2p energy economy] Re: Open Source Manufacturing

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:33:35 CET 2009

a quick response to Marc, sorry I'm not answering more when on the road ..

Marc:

I do not think open is entirely subjective and beyond definition, to that
definition would be contextual to our 'movement'

see http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Open for links to open definition,

as well as http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Standards where I keep a list
of all open licenses and how they define openness,

some kind of higher-level abstraction of these various attempts should be a
possiblity, with perhaps a gradation in degrees of openness, from relative
to 'near absolute'?

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com