[p2p-research] AIG bonuses: the end of instant gratification?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:17:00 CET 2009

Hi Marc,

you could summarize that Umair Haque is an advocate of a new type of
'ethical capitalism', that would replace, 'making profit at any price' with
'doing well by doing good'. However one assesses that political vision, he
has a genial understanding of network logics and how they affect business.
Following his blog is more than worthwhile, and I often covered his work in
the p2p blog.

his motto, which opens ou business section in the wiki, states:

*

Light beats heavy. Open beats closed. Free beats paid. Good beats evil.

*