[p2p-research] Fwd: update on obama's open gov initiatives.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:17:55 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Facebook <notification+pjiidwm at facebookmail.com<notification%2Bpjiidwm at facebookmail.com>

Date: Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 7:00 AM
Subject: "National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD)" sent you a
message on Facebook...
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Sandy Heierbacher sent a message to the members of National Coalition for
Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD).

--------------------
Subject: Notes posted from meeting with Obama open gov't folks

Just wanted to let everyone in the NCDD facebook group know about something
I posted today to the NCDD blog.

NCDD was one of 12 organizations invited by Beth Noveck, the director of
Obama’s open government initiative, to attend a meeting last Wednesday at
the White House Conference Center.  The White House Office of Science and
Technology Policy was the official convener of this “informal listening
session on the implementation of the President’s Memorandum on Transparency
and Open Government.”

It was a very interesting meeting, and I know some of you will be curious
about what was discussed.  My notes from the meeting are posted on the NCDD
blog, so please visit the main page of the site (
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.thataway.org ) to see the notes.
 And feel free to add a comment and share your thoughts!

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox/readmessage.php&t=1080002970711&mid=2a36dcG1f7c632bG41cd739G0

___
Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=bXNnO2Zyb209Njc5NzgwOTg2O3Q9MTA4MDAwMjk3MDcxMTt0bz01MjgyNDU1NDc=&mid=2a36dcG1f7c632bG41cd739G0

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com