[p2p-research] discussing money on ning

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 06:34:47 CET 2009

On 3/16/09, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been saying the same thing for a while, and one of my dreams with p2p-f
> is to host a global conference where open money architects can discuss their
> similarities and differencies, and agree on the common infrastructure that
> all of them need ...
>
> Is there any way to pull this of?

My suggestion, as an outsider who knows almost nothing about the
construction of such systems or even what the major ones are, is
simply to find out who the big names are and try to get them talking
to each other.  Even if only a couple of them agree on common
standards, it will create a critical mass around which the rest of
them are more likely to coalesce.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism