[p2p-research] Open Source Manufacturing

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:10:01 CET 2009

Dear Kevin, dear Vic:

Kevin, thanks for mentioning our work to Vic.

The specific areas where we collate information on open design and
distributed manufacturing are:

- http://p2pfoundation.net/<http://p2pfoundation.net/The_Foundation_for_P2P_Alternatives>
Category:Design

- http://p2pfoundation.net/<http://p2pfoundation.net/The_Foundation_for_P2P_Alternatives>