[p2p-research] LETS Software

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 22:47:37 CET 2009

I've commented before on the proliferation of web-based barter and
currency systems, and their failure to coalesce around a common
architecture or set of standards.

Here's a web-based system designed by Saren Calvert.
http://www.lets-software.net/   The features are described here:
http://www.lets-software.net/features/

This strikes me as a beautifully designed system.  It's transparent
with information (including advertisements of goods and services,
member trading histories and ratings, etc.) publicly accessible.

It's been adopted by VicLETS, the Victoria BC LETS system.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism